Ronspot Now Hiring, Digital Marketing Manager based in Galway City
Ronspot is an exciting new company based in Galway city in the heart of the West of Ireland. Offering a location with a perfect mix of urban living and rural space. Dotted with bay, lakes, mountains and beaches all within easy reach. We are now hiring a Digital Marketing Manager based in Galway City.
From our beginnings in 2018, Ronspot has developed a SaaS product and market in the management of corporate office car parks, and has recently introduced office hot desking with social distancing. From these humble beginnings, Ronspot has grown its’ customer base to include global Fortune 500 companies in Ireland, UK and mainland Europe. We firmly believe we are only getting started and are keen for bright, engaged, hard working people to help build our team. For more information on how Ronspot is making life easier for thousands of office employees across Europe, visit ronspotflexwork
We currently wish to recruit a full time Digital Marketing Manager
Responsible to: CEO of Ronspot
Purpose of the job: Improve the effectiveness of our digital and social media strategy in driving customer acquisition and creating demand.
You will oversee Sales the Marketing team and work with Operations, Support and Development teams to develop, scope and implement digital initiatives that are consistent with global digital marketing strategies and aligned to the needs of the business.
Develop and Implement Digital Strategy: To extend, optimize and elevate the digital properties of Ronspot Ltd and our web marketing funnel. Day to day activities include collaborating with a cross functional team to develop focused integrated web strategies that result in increased awareness by relevant stakeholders and customer base, and optimize our website experience and increase conversion rates.
Optimization and Web Content: You will be an expert in site optimization, personalisation, SEO, and web content best practices in WordPress. You will keep up to date with technological advances in the industry.
Digital Initiatives: You will oversee Sales & Marketing while working with Operations, Support and Development teams to develop, scope and implement digital initiatives that are consistent with global web marketing strategies and aligned to the needs of the business
- Be responsible for ongoing content updates to our websites, including copy, content/resources, and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience and KPIs.
- Optimize the site experience for different audience types, including non-English, mobile, addriven, etc.
- Oversee the content marketing and digital marketing teams to help drive traffic and nurture leads.
- Track and analyse website metrics and KPIs to assess website health, gain customer insights,and identify new ways to improve the sites.
- Oversee reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
What you should have
We’re looking for someone with talent and a passion for digital strategy, that leads to execution, impact and growth.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS business.
- Experience working with Facility Management companies an advantage.
- A track record of successful online program execution in B2B settings.
- Strong sense of design and an understanding of website structure/navigation and consumer usability principles
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding data and executing across channels to create customer-focused product experiences
- Strong user research skills and experience with tools including SEMRush or equivalent
- Ability to identify popular themes and types of content our audience would engage with and align them with the appropriate channels.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console.
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Fluency in French or German would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, and/ or relevant experience in marketing, computer science, or related fields.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Ronspot’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Salary €50k – €60k plus bonus and share options. Benefits include a pension and bonus scheme. We look forward to hearing from you.