Ronspot Now Hiring
SaaS Inside Sales Executive
Ronspot is an exciting company based in Galway city in the heart of the West of Ireland. Offering a location with a perfect mix of urban living and rural space, with bay, lakes, mountains and beaches all within easy reach.
From our beginnings in 2018, Ronspot has developed a SaaS product and market in the management of corporate office car parks, and office desk management with social distancing. From these humble beginnings, Ronspot has grown its’ customer base to include global Fortune 500 companies in Ireland, UK and mainland Europe. We firmly believe we are only getting started and are keen for bright, engaged, hard working people to help build our team. For more information on how Ronspot is making life easier for thousands of office employees across Europe, visit ronspotflexwork.com
We currently wish to recruit a Full time SaaS Business Development Executive
Responsible to: The CEO of Ronspot
Purpose of the job: During a period of key expansion, Ronspot is looking for an ambitious enterprise Business Development Executive who will participate in accelerating business growth, pro-actively growing the existing client base while developing new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced salesperson with a proven track record in business to business SaaS sales to work with a disruptive digital start-up, to sell a world-leading product into large, global clients. Incredibly lucrative opportunity in a buoyant and exciting industry, in a role that offers a huge amount of freedom.
Client Development and Management
- Create new business opportunities – proactively identify appropriate potential clients and services
- Proactively identify potential synergies of appropriate products / services with existing clients
- Establish new networks of customers and build on the existing customer base
- Understand client requirements and needs
- Manage sales cycles through multiple touch points
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Track record of successful negotiation and management of contracts
Planning and Goal Setting
- Plan and develop new Marketing strategy
- Work towards agreed revenue targets
- Maintain a solid opportunity pipeline, forecasting and recording accurately in a CRM system
- Pitching and closing clients over the web and in the future, face to face.
Communication and Negotiation
- Excellent client relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work well within a team, or on own initiative
What you should have:
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Experience with lead generation, prospect management & Sales in SaaS based product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
- Client customer relationship management – the ability to professionally and confidently communicate with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Software or Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years experience; previous experience in outbound call, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close in SaaS based product.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Strong experience with OnePageCRM or similar CRM.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Experience in the Facilities Management space an advantage.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Technical understanding of market requirements for clients
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Ronspot’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Salary range: €40 – 45k – depending on experience. Including pension and generous bonus scheme.
Location: Galway City
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, temporarily remote due to COVID-19
Please include a CV & Cover Letter in your application, return to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.