Finance companies with offices based in city centers can find managing parking and desking difficult. With very limited space, both outside and inside, a workplace management system is key to seamlessly organizing desking and parking.
- Finance companies in city centers often have limited parking spaces available on site
- Unfair systems result in employees not being able to book a parking spot or desk space
- Employees that drive to work and do not get a space on-site have to park offsite and pay for the parking
- Parking spaces in cities costs approximately €10,000 per space each year
- Empty parking spaces are therefore a sunk cost for facilities teams
- Desk booking systems minimize the possibility of over-capacity offices
- The management of the company would have no visibility on who are on-site
Ronspot has been especially designed to deal with limited desk spaces and parking operating at reduced capacity due to COVID restrictions. Below are some of Ronspot key features that are perfect for financial services companies:
No challenges very straight forward set up and operation. Excellent systems and very easy to use and administer.
Willis Towers Watson