Get real-time parking availability and fair parking allocation with our intuitive app. The easy solution to your office parking management problems.
Trusted by world's leading companies
A smart Parking Management System that benefits everyone in the company
Our Office Parking Management system is a simple mobile app (available on Android, iOS and web version) that gives full control to employees to schedule, reserve and vacate parking spots. Once you have set the parking rules, the app operates itself, allowing the employees to make their own decisions about when and where to park, subject to parking availability.
It is the perfect solution for companies that have more employees than parking spaces available, as Ronspot fair allocation system ensures equality between employees and full occupancy of the car park. No more overflowing parking spaces or employees who are late to work because they couldn’t find a spot.
Real-Time Parking Availability
With Ronspot, your staff can monitor real-time parking availability to help them manage their travel plans. Employees will feel less stressed if they choose to drive to work, as they will know they have a parking space on arrival.
- Live Availability Calendar – The first thing employees see when they access the app is a calendar showing every available parking space for the current month with real-time parking availability. The app updates in real-time, so employees can see when a spot becomes available.
- Instant Booking – Employees can reserve a parking spot with a simple tap on the live calendar, from 90 seconds up to 90 days in advance.
- Guaranteed Parking – With Ronspot, employees don’t need to wait 24 hours to find out if they have a space, they get assigned a parking space number instantly after claiming a spot. This spot becomes instantly unavailable for other employees to book .
Fair Parking Allocation
We have put equality and fairness at the heart of the Ronspot Office Parking Management system using a clever credit system to offer fair parking allocation and limit the number of parking spots that can be booked in advance by a same employee.
- Credit Allocation – Employees are automatically allocated a number of free credits every month to limit the number of future bookings they can make, which prevent them from overbooking at the expense of their colleagues.
- Booking in Advance – Booking a parking spot in advance costs 1 credit and the number of future bookings employees can make is limited by their monthly credit balance (set by the parking administrator).
- Short-Notice Booking – Booking on the day or the evening before does not cost any credits and is based on a first-come, first-served basis (subject to parking availability) to ensure full occupancy of the parking lot.
Increase Parking Efficiency
The goal of our Office Parking Management system is to make your car park efficient while reducing the time you need to spend managing it.
- Optimal Parking Occupancy – Our clever credit system encourages employees to release a spot if they no longer need it in order to put credits back into their account, ensuring that the car park is almost always full. Research shows that Ronspot reduces unused parking spaces by as much as 60%.
- Employees Satisfaction – Reserved parking reduces the stress of driving around looking for an empty spot, meaning that your staff can start the day on the right foot. As a matter of fact, 84% of employees who use the Ronspot parking app say they love it and that it has significantly improved their parking experience.
- Little Oversight Required – With an easy-to-use system that doesn’t require any hardware or in-house training, the parking administrator simply need to set up the rules and then let the employees operate the app, taking the stress out of allocating spaces. Managing your company’s parking has never been easier.
How our Parking Management System works
Once a company has registered with Ronspot and set up their account, they simply need to invite their employees to join in.
- Employees must register first at https://signup.ronspot.ie/ using their work email address. Skip this step if using Google or Microsoft single sign-on.
- Once their account has been activated by the parking administrator, they will be sent an email notification.
- Employees can then download the Ronspot Office Parking Management app on the Google Play Store (Android), App Store (iOS), or alternatively access via our web portal. Then they simply have to log in using the same email address used for registering. The app will remain logged in to make it easier to use on a daily basis.
When opening the app, employees are presented with a calendar showing every available parking space for the current month. Bookings are possible up to 90 rolling days in advance.
- Available parking spots for each day are represented by a full green dot
- No availability is represented by a green circle with a diagonal line
- The app shows real-time availability, so if a spot becomes suddenly available, the employee can simply pull down to refresh and see the spot becomes available.
Employees can be given access to one or several parking zones by the parking administrator (i.e. this could be different parking locations, different parking floors or even different areas of the car park).
- Employees who have been granted access to several zones will be presented with a dropdown menu at the top of the screen. If there is no availability in a zone, they can simply change zones to check availability in different zones.
- If a company also decides to use Ronspot’s hot desk booking system (integrated within the same app), employees will be able to switch between parking and workplace zones directly from the dropdown menu and view a different availability calendar.
- On the calendar, employees simply have to tap on the green dot for the day they wish to book.
- Then select the type of car space they need – for example compact size, regular size, electrical vehicle (this can be set by the parking administrator depending on the parking facilities).
- The app will then automatically allocate the user a parking spot number. That’s it, the whole process take less than 5 seconds.
To restrict the number of bookings that can be made in advance and ensure fair parking allocation, employees automatically receive a limited number of free credits on a monthly basis that are reset at the beginning of each month.
- Future bookings: each parking space reserved in advance costs 1 credit – when the balance reaches zero credit, booking of future spaces is restricted.
- Short-notice bookings (subject to availability): booking a parking space on the day or for the next day after a company designated time (for example 6pm) doesn’t cost the employee any credits.
If for some reason an employee doesn’t need their parking spot, they can simply tap on the day in question and press “Release spot”:
- The spot will be automatically released back into the pool and become available in the app for others to reserve.
- The credit spent on the reservation will be returned to the employee’s account immediately and could be used to book a different day.
- Parking violations: if someone has parked in a reserved space, the employee can report a violation on the app – the owner of the vehicle will be emailed and another space will be allocated if there is one available.
- Booking reminders: the app can automatically send reminders via push notifications or emails at 6pm every day only to the employees who have made a booking for the next day.
- Emergency notifications: the parking administrator can also send emergency notifications to all employees via the app.
Why Ronspot is the Parking Management Solution for you
Learn about Ronspot’s Office Parking Management features and how they can solve your employee parking issues today.
Setting up your Ronspot account can be done within a day. We usually recommend a 2 to 3 week onboarding period to have time to inform your employees.
Ronspot allows you to create as many parking zones as you need and restrict users to specific zone(s). Zones can be different locations, different floors or even different areas of your car park.
As an administrator, you can assign a permanent parking spot to upper management, block some users from booking on specific days, book a spot for visitors, allocate a different parking credit amount from one employee to another, etc.
Once it is set up, our parking app runs itself as employees find it very intuitive and easy-to-use. It requires very little management and oversight, just set up your rules and let your employees do the rest.
Ronspot Parking Management includes advanced reporting tools that provide valuable and actionable insights. Including daily occupancy, parking demand, parking violations, unused bookings, etc.
App users can report a problem directly from the app with a tap of a button. Our dedicated customer support team here in Ireland aim to answer all queries within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Book a Free Demo
Set up a 100% free demo session today to learn how the Ronspot App can transform the well being of your employees.
We will walk you through the app, show you how it works and help you craft configurations in a way that best benefits your organisation.
Try Ronspot Office Parking Management for free (basic account limited to 5 users) or contact us today to get a tailored quotation based on your parking needs.
- 1 zone
- 5 parking spots
- Android and iOS mobile app
- Single sign-on (Google and Microsoft Azure)
- Basic support
- Unlimited zones
- Unlimited parking spots
- Android and iOS mobile app
- Single sign-on (Google and Microsoft Azure)
- Premium support
- 8 advanced reports
- Integrated office parking management system
Frequently Asked Questions
We have listed below all commonly asked questions and answers about Ronspot’s Office Parking Management software.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us.
- Simply sign up at https://signup.ronspot.ie/ using your work address. Ronspot will automatically detect the email domain (your parking manager can link the company’s account to several email domains) and assign it automatically to your company’s account.
- Once your parking administrator has activated your account, you will be notified by email and then be able to log in to the app.
- Our office parking management app allows you to make as many short-notice bookings you’d like on the day or the evening before, subject to parking availability.
- The number of bookings you can make in advance is however limited by the number of credits your parking administrator has allocated to you (see the next point to learn more about credits).
- Every employee is automatically allocated a number of free credits on a monthly basis and can be used towards future bookings (1 future booking = 1 credit). The credit balance is visible in the top right hand corner of the app.
- Note: The credit balance is automatically reset at the beginning of every month and are on a ‘use it to lose it’ basis to avoid bulk booking.
- The number of credits is set by the parking administrator and can vary from one employee to another.
- The aim of this credit system is to limit the number of bookings employees can make in advance and prevent them from overbooking at the expense of their colleagues.
Yes, you can still make a booking for the same day or the next day (after your company’s designated time) as short-notice bookings don’t require any credits:
- 1 short-notice booking (on the day or evening before) = 0 credit
- 1 future booking = 1 credit
- Yes, you can use the “Search bookings” option to look for a colleague name and see which days they have booked.
- Note: for privacy reasons, employees have the ability in the app to hide their name from other employees.
- When you book a parking spot, you will be asked to choose the type of parking spot you wish to book. These types are set by your parking administrator depending on your parking facilities (i.e. compact size, regular size, electrical vehicle, motorcycles, etc).
- Once you have selected your spot type, you will be automatically allocated a spot number that corresponds to that category.
- Parking administrator can give a priority order to parking spots from 1 to 100 to allocate first the spots that are closer to the entrance.
Your parking administrator can decide to give you access to one or several parking zones. If you are granted access to several zones, you will be presented with a dropdown menu at the top of the screen to select a zone and access the corresponding availability calendar.
Yes, your company can set automatic reminders to be sent to the employees who have made a booking for the next day. These notifications can be sent directly on the phone via the app or by email.
There are two main incentives in releasing a spot:
- The credit used for the booking will automatically be returned back to your account and could be used to book another date.
- The spot will instantly be returned back into the pool for a colleague to use.
If you are unable to park in your allocated spot because another vehicle has parked there by mistake, select the “Report a Violation” option in the app. The vehicle owner will automatically receive a notification email and you will be instantly re-directed to another parking spot, if available.
Yes, you can, simply set a secondary vehicle in the app settings.
The parking administrator can assign a permanent spot to specific employees (i.e. people with disabilities, upper management, carpooling, etc.).
Yes, your data is safely stored on Amazon AWS cloud server in Dublin, Ireland. Your data can be fully removed from the system by the parking administrator when you leave the company.
If you are experiencing any issues with our office parking management app, simply navigate to the app menu and select the “Report a Problem” option. The Ronspot customer support team is based in Ireland and will answer all queries within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Yes, you can manage several locations across multiple time zones in different countries from the same admin account. Simple create different parking zones in your account, one for each location and restrict users to zones.
- Zones are used to delimit the parking areas your employees can access. Depending on your needs, it can be different parking locations (i.e. London and New York), different car parks (i.e. street A and street B), different parking levels (i.e. Ground Level, Level -1, Level -2), different sections of a same car park, or a mix of all.
- Once you have created your zones, you can assign one or several zones to each employee. They will only be able to view and book parking spaces in the zones that have been assigned to them.
As a parking administrator, you can rank all your parking spaces from 1 to 100. As a result, those with highest priority -for example those closer to the building entrance- will be allocated first.
Yes, you can. Simply edit the spot in the admin panel, select the “Restricted” option and select the name of the employee(s). This spot will only be available to the corresponding employee(s).
Yes, our parking management solution allows you to do both:
- In the “Schedule” tab, you will be presented with a weekly calendar, Monday to Sunday. Simply assign the employee to the parking space and day(s) you’d like. As a result, the employee will be automatically assign a parking spots for these days.
- In the “Block” tab, you will be presented with a weekly calendar. Simply assign the employee to the day(s) you’d like. As a result, these days will automatically appear unavailable on the app for the employee.
Yes, you can allocate a different amount of credits from one employee to another. This allows you to give more to those that are meant to come to the office more often.
Once the different parking rules have been set by the parking administrator, the app operates itself and requires little oversight. For example, to activate new employee accounts, make a booking on the behalf of visitors, review performance reports, etc.
Yes, you can. As a parking administrator, you can manually edit any bookings and move employees to a different parking spaces if needed. You can also make new bookings, for example for visitors.
Our parking management system includes 8 advanced reports to easily monitor the parking occupancy, demand, violations, unused bookings, etc.
Yes, you can reach all your employees at once via the app using push up notifications and/or emails. We recommend to use this functionality for urgent communications regarding parking (i.e. flooded parking, broken gate, etc.).
- All the data is stored on Amazon AWS cloud server in Dublin, Ireland, using the highest standards for data security.
- Additionally, Ronspot is ISO 27001 certified – a proof of our engagement in terms of data protection.
Your Ronspot admin account can be set up within a day. Once set, companies generally allow a 2 to 3 week onboarding period to inform their employees about Ronspot.