Ronspot is the leading parking and desk management system for central and local government, government agencies and public sector.
Public Service Bodies
Trusted by central governments and public sector organisations
What problem is Ronspot helping government departments with?
Managing large parking lots and office plans can prove to be difficult for government and public sector organisations.
With limited number of parking spaces and office capacity restrictions due to COVID-19, government bodies have to deal with multiple challenges:
- the office and the car park would not always be full due to a lack of communication and flexibility
- the same employees would get a parking space and a desk assigned all the time, creating a sense of unfairness and frustration among the rest of staff
- employees would feel nervous about driving to work, not knowing if they will find a car park on-site, or if someone will be seated within social distance of their desk.
- managers would find it difficult to coordinate their team remotely and ask them to come to the office in turns
- the company’s management would not know which employees are on-site and would not be able to trace contacts in case of a COVID outbreak
What pharmaceutical and healthcare companies say about Ronspot
How is Ronspot helping government agencies?
Ronspot has been specially designed to deal with overfilled car parks and offices operating at reduced capacity due to COVID restrictions. Below are some of Ronspot key features that are particularly appreciated by government department, state agencies and bodies: