Empower your employees to collaborate with Ronspot® Meeting Room Booking System.
Trusted by world's leading companies
An intuitive meeting room booking system to help staff secure a meeting space
With Ronspot, your employees can now view the availability of meeting rooms in real time and secure a room for the duration they need.
The meeting organiser can also set a specific recurrence to automatically repeat a meeting at a regular interval and invite colleagues to join the meeting, subject to the room maximum capacity. Meeting invitations are automatically sent to all participants by email and integrated with Outlook, Teams, Google and Windows calendars.
The meeting room booking system is integrated within our desk booking system, allowing employees to select and reserve a desk and a meeting room directly from the same interactive map!
Live Availability Calendar
Say goodbye to double bookings and meeting overlaps. With our meeting room booking software, employees can view at a glance which meeting rooms and time slots are free. And they can book a meeting room for the duration they need and up to 90 days in advance. The system updates in real-time and booking confirmations are instant.
To schedule a repeating meeting, the organiser simply needs to select the “Repeat” option when making the booking in Ronspot and select the frequency of the meeting (daily, weekly or monthly).
For a seamless booking process, the organiser is shown a list of all the employees who have access to the office and can simply select the participants from the list. A maximum occupancy limit can be set for each meeting room to efficiently limit the number of meeting participants.
All participants will automatically receive a meeting invitation by email and can either accept or decline the meeting. Accepted meeting will automatically be added to the employee’s calendar (Outlook, Teams, Google and Windows calendar) and to their Ronspot account.
Operated by Employees
Our intuitive meeting room booking software is directly operated by employees, allowing them to view availability of rooms and secure a meeting room anytime anywhere by themselves. The list of employees who are allowed to make a meeting room reservation can also be restricted by the administrator.
Reminders and Cancellations
To ensure flexibility and maximum occupancy, Ronspot automatically sends reminders prior to meetings and allows meeting organisers to cancel a meeting in just a few clicks. For recurring meetings, they can choose to either cancel the current occurrence or the whole series. Cancelled time slots become instantly available in Ronspot for other employees to book.
Administrators have access to the complete list of scheduled meetings from the admin panel, and can view meeting details (time, participants, notes, etc.) and make any changes.
Desk Booking Integration
The meeting rooms are directly integrated within our desk booking system, allowing employees to view and book desks and meeting rooms from the same interactive floorplan.
How Ronspot works
After setting up your Ronspot company account, getting your employees on board is very easy.
With Single Sign-On (Google, Microsoft, Okta, Duo)
- Employees simply need to go to this page.
- And log in using existing their Google, Microsoft, Okta or Duo credentials.
Without Single Sign-On
When opening the app, employees are presented with a calendar showing meeting room availability for each day of the month and up to 3 months in advance.
A full green dot means that there is at least one available meeting room time slot for the day
A crossed circle means that there is no availability for the day
A blue background means you have a meeting room reserved for the day
Our meeting room booking system shows real-time availability. Therefore, if a meeting organiser cancels a meeting, other employees can simply refresh the page and see the time slot becomes instantly available.
What is a zone?
Zones can be created by the administrator in the Ronspot admin panel to cater for different offices, floors, rooms, or even different sections of a same room. Each zone has its own booking calendar.
Who has access to a zone?
In the admin panel, the administrator can:
- edit each employee individually and grant them access to specific zones
- create a group, add employees to the group, and select the zones they are allowed to access
How to switch between zones?
Employees can switch between zones using the dropdown menu above the calendar. Employees can only see the zones they have been granted access to.
If there is no availability in a zone, employees can simply switch to a different zone and access a different availability calendar.
Booking a meeting room is very easy and can be done within a couple of minutes:
- Selecting a day – On the calendar, employees simply have to tap on the green dot for the day they wish to book.
- Interactive map – This will take them to an interactive plan of their office, with colour-coded meeting rooms:
- Available meeting rooms
- Fully booked meeting rooms
- Unavailable meeting rooms (inactive)
- Selecting a meeting room – They simply need to tap on an available meeting room
- Selecting a timeslot – Then they can view and select an available time slot for the meeting
- Setting the meeting frequency (optional) – Meeting organisers have the option to set a specific recurrence to automatically repeat a booking (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Inviting participants – Finally, they are presented with the list of employees who have access to that zone and can select who they wish to invite
- Instant confirmation – The meeting room will turn blue and get instantly allocated to the employee. It will also become instantly unavailable for other employees to book.
Meeting organisers can cancel a meeting with a tap of a button. They simply need to tap on their booking (either on the booking calendar or on the map) and press “Release spot”. For recurring meetings, they have the choice between cancelling the current occurrence or the complete series of meetings. As a result, the timeslot(s) will be automatically released back into the pool and become available in the app for other employees to book
Ronspot also incorporates a reminder system that automatically sends an email and/or push notification to the organiser on the previous night.
Why Ronspot is the Meeting Room Booking System for you
Learn about Ronspot’s meeting room booking software and how it can help your employees return to work safely.
Setting up your Ronspot account can be done within a day. We usually recommend a 2-week onboarding period to have time to inform and get all your employees on board.
As an administrator, you can set many rules, including limiting the meeting room capacity, granting employees access to specific zones, scheduling recurring bookings, blocking some users from booking on specific days, etc.
App users can report a problem directly from the app with a tap of a button. Our dedicated customer support team here in Ireland aims to answer all queries within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Create your free account today
and discover all features for 30 days
Book a Free Demo
Select a date and time below, and book a 45-minute video call with our team.
We will walk you through the admin panel, the mobile app, and answer all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have listed below all commonly asked questions and answers about our meeting room booking system.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us.
With Single Sign-On (SSO)
If your company is using Single Sign-On, you simply need to tap on the Microsoft, Google, Duo or Okta icon on the login page.
Without Single Sign-On
If you are not using Single Sign-On, simply register on this page using your work email address. Ronspot will automatically detect the email domain and assign it to your company’s account. For security reasons, the account will have to manually activated by your office manager before you can access.
Your company can upload a floorplan of the office to Ronspot containing the different meeting rooms. This allows you to view the interactive map and select directly from the map the meeting room you wish to book.
Meeting room bookings are unrestricted, employees can book as many time slots as they need every day.
Depending on the plan selected by your company, you can make booking up to 90 days in advance with Enterprise, 14 days with Premium and 3 days with Community.
When scheduling a meeting, you will be presented with a grid containing all the available time slots for the current day. Click on an available slot and then edit the start time and end time of the meeting (time slots of 30 minutes).
Yes, you can. If you tick the “Repeat” option, you will be able to choose between a daily, weekly and monthly recurrence.
- During the reservation process, you will be presented with the list of employees who have access to this office.
- Simply tick the colleagues you wish to invite to the meeting and press “Confirm”. The number of participants is restricted by the room capacity limit set by the administrator.
- A meeting invitation will automatically be sent to all the participants by email.
Yes, a meeting invitation will be automatically sent to the organiser and the participants by email and can be accepted or declined. Accepted meetings will be automatically added to the employee’s calendar (Outlook, Teams, Google, Windows) and to their Ronspot’s account.
Yes, your company can set automatic reminders in Ronspot to be sent to employees who have a booking for the next day. These notifications can be sent directly on your phone or by email.
There are two main incentives in cancelling a meeting in Ronspot:
- An updated meeting invitation is sent to all participants to inform them of the cancellation
- The meeting time slot will instantly become available again in Ronspot for other employees to book.
Yes, your data is safely stored on Amazon AWS cloud server in Dublin, Ireland. Your data can be fully removed from the system by the office manager when you leave the company.
If you are experiencing any issues with our meeting room booking software, simply navigate to the app menu and select the “Report a Problem” option. The Ronspot customer support team is based in Ireland and will answer all queries within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Desks and meeting rooms can be added within the same zone and booked from the same map, or can be added to a different zone.
- After uploading a floorplan of the office to Ronspot, the administrator can select the desks and the meeting rooms on the same map.
- Employees are allowed to book one desk and several meeting rooms per day
Yes. Our meeting room booking system allows you to manage several locations across multiple time zones in different countries from the same Ronspot admin account. Simple create different zones in your account, one for each location and restrict users to zones.
- Zones are used to delimit the areas your employees can access. Depending on your needs, it can be different offices, floors, rooms, sections of a room, etc.
- Once you have created your zones, you can give each employee access to different zones. As a result, employees will only be able to view and book meeting rooms in the zones they have been granted access to.
In the admin panel, Ronspot allows you to upload an existing floor plan for each one of your zones. Use the drag & drop tool to easily make every meeting rooms (and desks) interactive.
If you don’t have a map, you can simply use Ronspot map builder and drag & drop desks, walls, doors, furniture, etc into a blank canvas.
Yes, you can set a maximum occupancy for each meeting room to limit the number of people who are allowed in at the same time. If you set the limit to 10 for example, the meeting organiser will be able to select and invite up to 9 participants.
Yes, you can. Simply edit the meeting room in the admin panel, select the “Restricted” option and select the name of the employee(s). This meeting room will only appear available in the app to the corresponding employee(s).
Once the different rules have been set by the administrator, our meeting room software operates itself and requires very little oversight. You can also appoint team leaders to oversee other employees’ bookings and make bookings on their behalf.
Yes, simply click on the “Meetings” tab of the admin panel to view the list of scheduled meetings.
Yes, you can reach all your employees at once via the app using push notifications and/or emails. Useful for urgent communications regarding the office (i.e. contact tracing, etc.).
- All the data is stored safely on Amazon AWS cloud server in Dublin, Ireland, using the highest standards for privacy and data security.
- Ronspot is also ISO 27001 certified – a proof of our engagement in terms of data protection.
Your Ronspot admin account can be set up within a day. Onboarding assistance is included in our Enterprise plan.
Once the account set, companies generally allow a 2-week onboarding period to inform their employees about Ronspot.