April 19, 2022
Ronspot 11 – New Mobile App Design
The team at Ronspot are delighted to release a major new update of the world’s most flexible space management system. Managing your desks, parking spots, and meeting rooms in one App. This new release features a completely new user interface and colour scheme to make it even easier to use. Not only that, but the new release includes:
- A new ‘Home’ page: for a quick and easy view of all the user’s spaces
- Updated and redesigned calendar view with new colour scheme
- Add your own logo with our new co-branding options
- The new menu at the bottom of the page makes it quicker and easier to find the feature you’re looking for
- QR code check-in without prior bookings – book instantly in the office
- Single Sign On (SSO) directs the user to the appropriate service without having to select
- Users can register directly on the App
- Team leaders can manage bookings on behalf of team members directly on the App
- App now available in English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian and Czech
- + many more new features
At Ronspot, we are passionate about solving employee parking and hot desk management issues in the workplace. If you have an employee parking lot for example, Ronspot makes sure your employees have a space by allocating parking spots fairly and transparently.
Furthermore, the Ronspot App allows your employees to view live and up-to-date availability for desks and parking and lets them manage their schedule effortlessly. Reduce employee frustrations and get the most out of your expensive real estate with our easy-to-use Hybrid Workplace App.
Thank you to our loyal customers in dozens of countries around the world and to our 30K+ users for using the software each day!
March 9, 2022
New analytics page
The new analytics page is now live across all Ronspot accounts.
Previously, our analytics were accessible through the sidemenu in the admin panel. To navigate to different reports, admins would have to choose from the side menu. The information about the report data would appear once the report was opened.
Now, the analytics page displays all reports in one place, as well as a breif description of the data in each report. The aim of this new look was to improve the UX and UI of the admin panel reports.
- Log in to your account
- Navigate to the Analytics tab on the sidemenu
- Click on analytics and see it for yourself
If you’re interested in learning more about Ronspot for desking, parking, and/or meeting room booking, hit the ‘Start Your Free Trial‘ button (right).
February 9, 2022
Booking forecast report
The new forecasting report is a great tool for companies managing their office space. It looks at previous and future bookings to help you better plan your spaces:
What is in the report?
- The report shows 29 days in total: the past 14 days (in grey), the current day (in white) and the next 14 days (in blue). This allows the admin to compare the past and next 14 days and know what to expect in terms of demand and occupancy.
- See the number of bookings made from the app, and which bookings are made from auto-assigned users.
- See how much space is available over the next 14 days weeks.
- This report shows bookings by individual zone, multiple zones, or all zones.
- Identifies upcoming busy days in this period.
- Helps understand how bookings are being made.
If you’re already a customer, just head to the analytics section in your Ronspot account and see it live. If you’re interested in learning more about Ronspot, desk management and space management, hit the ‘Start Your Free Trial‘ button (right).
January 26, 2022
This new feature is simple. Now employees can make bookings for the weekend. See how in this 20 second video.
Hybrid working is changing how we work. Not everyone is able to work the standard Monday to Friday, 9-5 role. Instead, with this new age of working, employees want to be given the freedom to work when they want, where they want. With this new feature, producitivity in the office is no longer confined to the weekdays. Employees can book on Saturday and Sunday.
Open the app, choose the day you’d like to book, and claim your spot. It’s simple.
Encourage your employees to be work on their own schedule with this new feature.
January 18, 2022
Ronspot Hot Desk Booking Software
Ronspot Desk Booking Software is a complete desk booking management system for companies to manage their office. This software is designed to manage hot desks, fixed desks, office spaces, and collaboration rooms to faciltate the modern workplace.
Ronspot makes hybrid working easy. Ronspot is a cloud based system, where employees make their desk bookings through the mobile app (or web app). For admins, the system is managed through the intuitive admin panel.
Some key features of the Ronspot Desk Booking Software are:
🗺 Interactive Map for Bookings
📆 Real-time Booking Calendar
↔ Built-in Social Distancing
🟡 Ronspot Credit Bookings
Some of the benefits of this software are:
🏢 Savings on Real-Estate
✍ Less Administration Work
🤖 Automated Workplace Processes
😊 Happy Employees
January 12, 2022
Sync bookings with calendar
Syncing bookings allows employees to view their Ronspot bookings directly in their Outlook, Teams, Google or Windows calendar.
- employees can switch on the option “Sync bookings with Calendar” from their settings. Note: this option is not yet available on the app and must be switched on from the web version.
- employees will automatically receive an email notification after making a booking. The email contains an .ics file that will be added to their calendar (Outlook, Teams, Google or Windows).
- the desk and parking events are designed not to block any time slots in the calendar (no conflict with other bookings).
- a parking or a desk booking cancelled from the calendar will automatically get cancelled in Ronspot as well.
September 14, 2021
Filter by tags
Android version 10.0.59 – iOS version 6.0.0
The tag filters allows staff to filter desks and parking spaces and desks selecting parameters / attributes to narrow down their research.
- administrators can create a list of tags from the admin panel – the name of each tag being customisable
- administrators can assign one or several tags to each desk and parking space
- employees simply have to press on the filter icon (bottom right corner) to show the filter selection
- filtered spots are shown on both the calendar and map
- employees can combine filters (OR condition)
- the filter selection is saved in the app and remain on after changing pages or closing the app
August 26, 2021
Android version 10.0.58 – iOS version 5.0.29
Desks and parking spaces that have been reserved but not checked in after a specific time can now be automatically released for other employees to use.
How it works:
- If the check-in option is on, employees with a booking must tap on the check-in button in the app when they arrive to work.
- If they don’t, they will get a reminder notification (sent after a designated time, for example 9:30) asking them to check in within 30 minutes.
- If the employee ignores the notification, his booking for the day will automatically be cancelled and other employees will be able to book his desk or parking space in the app.
August 16, 2021
Android version 10.0.57 – iOS version 5.0.28
Administrators can now create teams of employees and appoint one or several leaders for each team.
Team leaders can:
- view team members’ bookings and credit balance
- make bookings on behalf of team members
- delete team members’ bookings
July 15, 2021
Android version 10.0.58 – iOS version 5.0.29
The check-in/check-out system allows staff to confirm they have arrived or left the workplace with a tap of a button or by scanning a QR code onsite.
- check-in with a tap of a button or by scanning a QR code onsite
- only employees with a booking for the current day can check in
- employees can check in and check out several times a day
- a check-in reminder can be sent automatically to employees who haven’t checked in yet
- if no check-in within 60 minutes after receiving the reminder, the desk will be automatically released
- QR codes are autogenerated and specific to each spot.