Following the reopening of offices in the UK, BBOWT wanted to allow staff to return to office. However, they wanted to ensure that employees were socially distanced and could come into the office on a hybrid working basis. In searching for a solution, they found Ronspot and began to test the desk booking system.
They began by:
- Creating their office map using the ‘Creator Kit’
- Setting up social distancing rules
- Training employees on how to use Ronspot
Once Ronspot was setup, users were free to book their socially distanced spots accordingly.
Andrew Inkley, Lead Facilities Manager, said:
- Ronspot “has allowed us to achieve what we set out to do which was: increase the number of people working in offices”.
- “Allowed staff to feel comfortable to return to offices”.
- “Allow us to monitor office use and to maximise the space we have and identify under used areas”.
Additonally, staff are using it well and the system works well for BBOWT.