Step 1 – On the admin panel, click on in the sidebar menu
Step 2 – To add a new admin user, simply click on the yellow icon in the top right corner
Step 3 – Fill out the different fields:
- Should be at least 4 characters long
- Can be used interchangeably with the email address to login
- Email address
- No: The administrator will be able to log in directly after entering their credentials.
- Yes: After entering their credentials, an email will be automatically sent to this administrator. Clicking on the link within the email will allow them to access the admin panel.
- Permission level
- Full: Access to all tabs in the sidebar menu
- Basic: Access to Dashboard and Analytics tabs only
- i.e. new employee registration, parking violation, unused bookings, etc.
Step 5 – Click onand an email will be instantly sent to the new admin user, including the login details.