Step 1 – Setting DUO access on Ronspot
Ronspot requires 4 parameters from a customer who wishes to use DUO with Ronspot.
These details need to be passed to your account manager in Ronspot who will then arrange to have them configured in your account.
- Entity ID (The global, unique ID for your SAML entity)
- Single Sign-on URL (This is the URL to use when performing the primary authentication)
- Existing Certificate (This certificate file must be in .crt format)
- Single Logout URL (This URL, provided by your identity provider, which Duo will send Single Logout responses to)
Further information is available on this page.
Step 2 – Setting Ronspot access on Duo
As well as the above, the customer must also add the following URL’s into their DUO account:
- Single Sign On URL (The location where the SAML assertion is sent with a HTTP POST. This is often referred to as the SAML Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL for your application.)
- Recipient URL (The location where the application may present the SAML assertion. This is normally the same location as the Single Sign-On URL)
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID – The application-defined unique identifier that is the intended audience of the SAML assertion. This is most often the SP Entity ID of your application)
- Destination URI (Identifies the location where the SAML response is intended to be sent inside of the SAML assertion. This is useful to prevent malicious forwarding of responses to unintended recipients. This should be the same location as the Single Sign-On URL unless your application explicitly defines a specific value)
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org